Tour duration: 2 hours
Professional and experienced Tour Leader Guides
*ensures safety, guide the tour & provide interesting and educational facts and stories during the tour
Safety briefing and brief training on usage of the jet ski
Low emission, environmentally friendly SeaDoo jet skis
Description & Itinerary:
All our tours will start with a meet and greet by Mega Water Sports personnel at the arrival point and proceed to the Operations Beach Cabin located at Pantai Cenang, for the pre tour preparations. A safety briefing and jet ski operating procedure training will be provided by your assigned jet ski instructor guides. During this time, you will be required to pay careful attention to all instructions and safety procedures as Mega Water Sports adheres to strict safety rules.
Participants will be assigned to their respective SeaDoo jet ski, assisted by our Water Attendants; follow their cue, before you proceed to gather with your group and your JetSki Instructor Guide. Tour commences.
Fun and thrilling 2 hours island hopping tour customised for those seeking a short Jetski excursion to the islands not far away from the main Langkawi island. Watch some eagles at Singa Besar Island, stop by the famous beach island, Beras Basah and swim at a secluded island known as Intan Kecil island. Also great for those pressed for time but would not want to miss out on a jet ski island adventure!
Your tour guide will not only take care of your safety but they will provide commentaries of nature aspects and interesting legendary storytellings.
(e.g. T&Cs, things to note, etc)
- Minimum child age for this tour is 5 years old.There must be an accompanying adult for each child below 16 years of age.
- Bring enough water for the excursion.
- Sun protection cream is highly advisable.
- Maximum pax combined weight per jetski is 180kg.
- Go Pro rental is available, kindly book with us in advance. Our jet skis are fitted with Go Pro mountings if you would like to bring your own.
- Indemnity forms are to be signed before tour commencement; parents or guardians are required to sign the form for children 18 and below.